2 Early Stage Research Positions for the MSCA-ETN Project MENELAOS NT
CiTIUS - Research Centre in Intelligent Technologies
Date de debut : 01-09-2020
Lieu : Santiago de Compostela, Espagne
Durée : 3 years
Salaire : 2.347,50€/month (14 payments per year) f the researcher has no family or 2.661,70€/month (14 payments per year) if the researcher is married or has dependent children
CiTIUS, the Research Centre in Intelligent Technologies of the University of Santiago de Compostela, is looking for 2 outstanding PhD researchers in the framework of the H2020 project MENELAOS_NT - Multimodal Environmental Exploration Systems Novel Technologies.
MENELAOS_NT is a European Training Network (MSCA-ETN) which will train 15 Early-Stage Researchers (ESRs). The focus of MENELAOSNT is to apply Novel Technologies to realize multimodal – multisensor data fusion to optimally combine the information “partititions”, delivered by different sensors on different scales, with different resolutions and with different reliability. The project will address several societal key challenges such as sustainable agriculture and forestry, bioeconomy, environmental challenges, resource efficiency, protecting freedom and security of the European society.
- Full-time employment contract for a period of three years.
- Gross salary of 2.347,50€/month (14 payments per year) if the researcher has no family or 2.661,70€/month (14 payments per year) if the researcher is married or has dependent children. It includes medical care coverage and work accident insurance through the Spanish Health Care System, as well as retirement and unemployment benefits.
- The estimated starting date will be September 1st, 2020
- Geographic mobility: at the time of the recruitment, the researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years prior to the recruitment date. Time spent as part of a procedure for obtaining refugee status under the Geneva Convention is not taken into account.
- Research career: when starting their contract, expected in September 2020, selected candidates should be within the first four years of their research careers and not have been awarded a doctoral degree prior to the application.
- Degree: Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Technology, Electrical Engineering Technology, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Physics, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
- Languages: good level of both written and spoken English.
CiTIUS Knowledge Management Unit
Centro Singular de Investigación en Tecnoloxías Intelixentes Rúa de Jenaro de la Fuente Domínguez, 15782 - Santiago de Compostela
Deadline for submitting candidatures: please submit your application by May 31, 2020 at 23h59 CEST (UCT +02:00).
Only online application forms will be admitted: